Resekortet - our travel card
When you travel with our buses and trains you can buy a single ticket, but the most favourable alternative is our Travel Card - Resekortet. The card has two functions; Discount and Period. You can use both functions or choose one - whatever suits your travels best.
Resekortet Discount Card
- Top up a Resekort Discount Card with (minimum) 100 SEK and it functions as a pay card.
- Resekortet is not tied to a person and has no time limit.
- Every time you use your card you will receive a 20 % discount on the regular fare.
- With the Discount Card you can also pay for several people.
- Is valid for bus journeys across county borders and on Öresundstågen on the Kalmar-Copenhagen route as well as on Krösatågen.
Resekortet Period Card
- The card is charged for a period valid for an unlimited number of trips during 30 days.
- Can be purchased for trips by bus and/or train.
- Contains a number of pre-selected adjacent zones connected by bus or train routes.
- Can be purchased for city and regional bus transport as well as for Krösatågen and Öresundståg.
Children/young adults receive a 20 % discount on the Period Card
When using the Period Card for children and young adults you have to show a valid ID card to confirm your age.
Students receive a 20 % discount on the Period Card
Resekortet Train Period Card
Resekortet County Period Card
Journeys across county boundaries by the Period Travel Card
When travelling by bus and train across the county borders to and from Halland, Skåne, Jönköping and Blekinge the Period Travel Card can be combined with zones in adjacent counties, for example Ljungby-Halmstad.
Resekortet Period Card for train
Annual season ticket for buses and trains